The NEORQC member teachers are
as varied, talented, and qualified as can be found anywhere. We
have in our amazing group, nationally recognized teachers,
authors, and pattern designers. If you need a teacher for your
guild, read through this list and visit their websites and email
addresses for more information on their specialties and
Click the teacher name to email her.
Click on the image for larger view.
Little Red Quilt House, 3616 Ridge Road, Medina, OH 44256
- Will travel to your guild meeting to teach anything you would like to learn.
- No fees involved, just allow me to vend my wares before and after the meeting.
- If you would like a weekend quilt retreat/class for your group, it can be arranged as well. Just contact me with your ideas or needs..
171 Folsom St NW, Warren, OH 44483
- She & her husband are owners of Just Quilt It .. A Quilters Market.
- Award winning custom machine quilting artist. Available to discuss how to best complete your heirloom quilt!
- Certified in Jodi Barrows' Square in a Square quilting technique.
- Classes for all levels of quilters - novice to advanced.
5107 Hayes Rd,
Ravenna, OH 44266
330-296-3725 Membership active thru 1/15/2014.
- Author - Quilt Designer - Motivational Speaker - Teacher.
- Contact Cindy for information about current group programs and workshops or browse her website.
- Her national event "Quiltescape" is a quilters retreat held every year.
Ginger Mangie * * NEW * *
3735 Barber Dr, Canfield, OH 44406
330-702-0532 Membership active thru 1/15/2014.
- Specialties include art quilts and embellishments. She excels at hand embroidery including ribbon work and crazy quilt stitches.
- Her work has appeared in several shows throughout Ohio and has won honors in Cleveland, Akron & Columbus.
- She is a highly praised teacher at Getaway for the past two years
Judy Kessler Smith
Artful Hands Studio, 5000 Northridge Dr. #210, Willoughby, OH 44094
- Featured artist at Lake Farmpark Quilts 2011 show.
15339 Glencoe Rd, Cleveland, OH 44110
216-524-4288 Membership active thru 1/15/2014.
Pattern Maker & Quilt Designer
Specializing in All Appliqué techniques from Beginning to Advanced.
Making Miniature Baltimore Albums
Workshops – Mini classes for Guilds
- You too can learn to Appliqué in 3 hours
- Crazy Quilting by Hand & Machine
- Hand Quilting
Lectures & Programs on Working with Color
What do I do with that Fabric I just had to have?
Researching, Collecting & Dating Antique Quilts
Hands on Mock Judging
Trunk shows: An overview of my 27 years as a Quilter
- Antique Quilts
- Quilting & Sewing Collectibles, Tools & Toys