Getaway Registration is now Closed!
Regretfully, we can't accept any more signups. Classroom layouts have been finalized. Attendees can get a glimpse of the weekend's schedule by clicking here.
||Holiday Inn Boardman
7410 South Avenue, Boardman, OH 44512
Holiday Inn Boardman website link
|The facility has an indoor pool and rooms are clean, well-lit and modern looking! Easy access right off the freeway.
Along with great teachers, there is plenty of free time after hours for socializing w/other quilters and friends!
If you have any questions, contact Jan Hittle at 330-297-9286 or email: email@example.com.
Tree City Quilters' Guild 2017 Retreat
Classes and all meals are included in the registration fee. The cost for the weekend is $175 for Tree City Quilters's Guild members and $220 for non-members. Class will be scheduled from 7:00-9:00 on Friday, 8:00-noon and 1:00-4:00 on Saturday and 9:00 a.m. until noon on Sunday, April, 2, 2017.
Quilters who want to stay overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn may make reservations by calling 855-213-0582. Saturday evening is free time to sew and visit.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
959 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691
- Giant Dahlia by Linda Miller. Learn how to create a stunning Giant Dahlia quilt top from an affordable kit of precision acrylic templates by Marti Michell and fabrics. We'll discuss in detail the precision cutting of your fabric and together we will get it all cut for assembling. We'll explore how to successfully match the points of the gentle curved pieces and see the arcs of the Dahlia come alive.
- Rainbow Swirls by Rita Fischel. This fun pattern uses the Creative Grids 6" Curvy Log Cabin Trim tool. There are tons of patterns available for this ruler, but this is one of my favorites! Simple to use! Guaranteed! You can make this from scraps, or make it planned.
Registration deadline is March 15, 2017. Click here for brochure with registration form.
Host Guilds Needed
We are seeking a guild to volunteer to host a meeting in 2017 (June or October). NEORQC currently offers $250 to host guilds to cover expenses.
Host supplies these basic needs:
- Facility with room setup for the meeting
- Educational Program Speaker
- Lunch is generally potluck, but the host supplies light morning pastries, coffee & punch and table service (ie plates & eating utensils)
NEORQC has its own microphone system if one is not available at the facility. Contact Lila Kliot, VP for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for a checklist document ....
Support our local member shops and quilt teachers!!
They are the best!!